Opera singing masterclass
with Csilla Otvos
Barcsay street 3, VII. district, Budapest
Royal Palace of Godollo
Gödöllő, Grassalkovich-kastély 5852, 2100
Masterclass venues: the palaces halls, rooms and the park
15-22. August 2022.
Active participants: €300
- Extra lesson fee at other department: €30 / 50 minutes
Registration fee (part of the active participation fee): €100
Registration deadline: 31st July 2022.
Passive participants: free if you pay the entrance ticket of the palace.
Payment information will be sent via email to applicants.
The participant is responsible for paying the extra costs of the bank transfer.
About the masterclasses:
During the course the active participants get daily 50 minutes lesson, and performing possibilities on the festival.
About the masterclass repertoire, after the application you can communicate with the professors.
The masterclasses participants also will part of it of the final concerts.
Tuition languages: English, Spanish, Hungarian
Participation in the course is confirmed with a certificate.
The participation fee include of:
- daily 50 minutes masterclass lesson
- daily 50 minutes chamber music lesson
- performing possibilities on the festival
- passive participation on the other masterclasses of the festival
- free entrance for the festival concerts
- 2 free tickets for the evening concerts of the festival
- free entrance to the Royal Palace Museums
- We can make video recordings of your perform , it has an extra cost.
We can also help you find a good accommodation and food in Godollo, and provide you with all the information you need.
Please, apply on the link below.
In the event that the masterclass is cancelled by the organizer due to unforeseen circumstances, the course and registration fees will be fully refunded. However we are not responsible for any incidental expenses such as non-refundable travel fares and accommodation fees. If the participant forced to cancel due to circumstances beyond her/his control, the course fee is refundable, at the discretion of the organizer.